Quebecor (QBR/B-CN) (QBCRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$38 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Scotiabank analyst Jeff Fan lowered the price target on Quebecor (QBR/B-CN) (OTC: QBCRF) to Cdn$38.00 (from Cdn$39.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Raised to DKK490 at Barclays
- Aixtron SE (AIXA:GR) (AIXXF) PT Raised to EUR27 at Barclays
- Altium Ltd. (ALU:AU) (ALMFF) PT Raised to AUD42 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!