Qualcomm (QCOM) PT Raised to $180 at Cowen; Best Idea for 2021
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Matthew Ramsay raised the price target on Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) to $180.00 (from $170.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating and named it a Best Idea for 2021.
The analyst commented, "Qualcomm now represents a clean story ... as we believe the industry’s premier 5G pure-play is well positioned for the C'21/'22 global 5G volume ramp. We model material upside to F'21/'22 consensus driven by expanding 5G share/ASPs (global and China), RF content growth, and strong 5G iPhone units ... with still conservative RF/Auto/IoT assumptions in our F'22 estimates. Outperform, PT to $180."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nordstrom (JWN) PT Lowered to $22 at Morgan Stanley on Prospect of Cost Inflation
- Nomura Holdings Inc. (8604:JP) (NMR) PT Lowered to JPY550 at Morgan Stanley
- Macquarie Upgrades Ace Hardware Indonesia Tbk PT (ACES:IJ) (ACEHF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!