Qorvo Inc (QRVO) PT Raised to $183 at Mizuho Securities
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh raised the price target on Qorvo Inc (NASDAQ: QRVO) to $183.00 (from $180.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "QRVO reported a good DecQ rev/EPS of $1.1B/$3.08 and guided to a strong MarQ at $1.04B/$2.42 (cons. $944M/$2.01) ~10% above consensus but below peer SWKS guide of 24% above consensus. GMs were 54.4% in the DecQ and MarQ was guided to 50.8% (cons. 51%) with some product maturity and lower mix of IDP revenue. While near-term GM outlook and JunQ visibility are headwinds, we believe a strong 5G handset ramp growing 100%+ y/y in C21E and potentially C22E should support a positive C21-22 outlook. Maintaining our Buy, raising estimates, and PT to $183 (prior $180) as we see a multi-year 5G handset and base station ramp ahead."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) PT Raised to $76 at Jefferies Into EPS
- Takeuchi Mfg. Co., Ltd (6432:JP) (TKUGF) PT Raised to JPY3,400 at CLSA
- Qorvo Inc (QRVO) PT Raised to $215 at Mizuho Securities, Lowers June Qtr Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!