Qantas Airways Ltd. (QAN:AU) (QABSY) PT Raised to AUD7.15 at Credit Suisse
- Wall St falls after bleak manufacturing data, Salesforce tumbles
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
Credit Suisse analyst Paul Butler raised the price target on Qantas Airways Ltd. (QAN:AU) (OTC: QABSY) to AUD7.15 (from AUD6.60) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPeng (H-Shares) (9868:HK) (XPEV) PT Raised to HK$34.78 at Citi, 5 Reasons to Stay 'Sell'
- Tokyo Electron Limited (8035:JP) (TOELY) PT Raised to JPY49,400 at Bernstein
- VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) PT Raised to $38 at Deutsche Bank on MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!