Publicis Groupe SA (PUB:FP) (PUBGY) PT Raised to EUR62 at UBS
- Wall Street opens higher after virus-driven rout
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
UBS analyst Richard Eary raised the price target on Publicis Groupe SA (PUB:FP) (OTC: PUBGY) to EUR62.00 (from EUR61.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applus Services SA (APPS:SM) PT Raised to EUR11.80 at Citi
- UBS AG (UBSG:SW) (UBS) PT Lowered to CHF19 at Deutsche Bank
- Erste Group Bank (EBS:AV) (EBKDY) PT Raised to EUR45 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!