Public Bank Bhd (PBK:MK) (PBLOF) PT Raised to MYR4.60 at CLSA
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
CLSA analyst Peter Kong raised the price target on Public Bank Bhd (PBK:MK) (OTC: PBLOF) to MYR4.60 (from MYR4.40) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) PT Lowered to AUD2.45 at Morgan Stanley
- NN Group NV (NN:NA) (NNGPF) PT Raised to EUR49 at HSBC
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!