Prothena Corp (PRTA) PT Raised to $50 at RBC Capital
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Kennen MacKay raised the price target on Prothena Corp (NASDAQ: PRTA) to $50.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating following Biogen's (NASDAQ: BIIB) ADUHELM approval.
The analyst commented, "We reiterate our OP rating & increase our price target to $50/ sh incorporating value to PRTA's early stage Alzheimer's Disease programs. Following the recent approval of BIIB's ADUHELM we see improved clinical/ regulatory prospects for the development of AD-directed products, and we expect significant big-biotech/pharma interest in the space. While PRTA's AD pipeline remains early (INDs in '21 & '22) we anticipate this will be a major focus of investors ahead."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades Prothena Corp (PRTA) to Neutral
- Commercial Metals Company (CMC) PT Raised to $34 at BMO Capital
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Biogen (BIIB) to Overweight on Proprietary Checks, Despite Prior Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!