Protech Home Medical Corp (PTQ:CN) (PTQQF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.10 at Stifel Canada
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Stifel Canada analyst Justin Keywood raised the price target on Protech Home Medical Corp (PTQ:CN) (OTC: PTQQF) to Cdn$3.10 (from Cdn$2.60) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- Zip Co Ltd (Z1P:AU) PT Lowered to AUD10.92 at CIMB
- Ampol Limited (ALD:AU) (CTXAF) PT Raised to AUD27.54 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!