Prosus NV (PRX:NA) (PROSY) PT Raised to EUR97 at UBS
- Nasdaq on track for correction, falls 10% below record closing high
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- U.S. dollar slips, but outlook stays positive; sterling rises after UK data
- SoFi (SOFI) Stock Soars 18% on Approval to Become a National Bank, Analyst Raises Price Target
UBS analyst John Kim raised the price target on Prosus NV (PRX:NA) (OTC: PROSY) to EUR97.00 (from EUR89.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- STMicroelectronics NV (STM:FP) (STM) PT Raised to EUR46 at UBS
- Siemens Energy AG (ENR:GR) (SMEGF) PT Lowered to EUR30 at UBS
- swedbank ab (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBF) PT Raised to SEK210 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!