Prosus NV (PRX:NA) (PROSY) PT Raised to EUR144 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Credit Suisse analyst Joseph Barnet-Lamb raised the price target on Prosus NV (PRX:NA) (OTC: PROSY) to EUR144.00 (from EUR133.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Raised to Cdn$32 at Scotiabank
- Hirose Electric (6806:JP) (HRSEF) PT Raised to JPY17,800 at Goldman Sachs
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$16 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!