Prosus NV (PRX:NA) (PROSY) PT Lowered to EUR90 at Citi
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Citi analyst Catherine O'Neill lowered the price target on Prosus NV (PRX:NA) (OTC: PROSY) to EUR90.00 (from EUR110.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Commerzbank AG (CBK:GR) (CRZBY) PT Raised to EUR12 at Goldman Sachs
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR5.10 at Goldman Sachs
- City Chic Collective Ltd (CCX:AU) PT Lowered to AUD2.50 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!