ProsiebenSat.1 Media SE (PSM:GR) (PBSFY) PT Lowered to EUR9.80 at Berenberg
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower as Growth-Charged Rally Fades
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
- Stocks retreat, oil gains as OPEC+ looks to cut oil supply
- Exxon (XOM) Signals Strong Profits on High Gas Prices, Analysts Raise Numbers
Berenberg analyst Sarah Simon lowered the price target on ProsiebenSat.1 Media SE (PSM:GR) (OTC: PBSFY) to EUR9.80 (from EUR12.40) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tele2 AB (TEL2B:SS) (TLTZY) PT Lowered to SEK132 at UBS
- Victoria Gold (VGCX:CN) (VITFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$15 at BMO Capital
- Telia Co AB (TELIA:SS) (TLSNF) PT Lowered to SEK39.90 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!