ProsiebenSat.1 Media SE (PSM:GR) (PBSFY) PT Lowered to EUR16 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Barclays analyst Julien Roch lowered the price target on ProsiebenSat.1 Media SE (PSM:GR) (OTC: PBSFY) to EUR16.00 (from EUR18.50) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Signify Health Inc (SGFY) PT Lowered to $20 at JPMorgan
- Vallourec SA (VK:FP) (VLOWY) PT Raised to EUR20 at Societe Generale
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades HP Enterprise (HPE) to Neutral; Backlog at Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!