Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura, S. A. B. de C. V. (PINFRA:MM) (PUODY) PT Lowered to Peso223 at Citi
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Citi analyst Stephen Trent lowered the price target on Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura, S. A. B. de C. V. (PINFRA:MM) (OTC: PUODY) to Peso223.00 (from Peso226.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TMX Group Ltd (X:CN) (TMXXF) PT Raised to Cdn$152 at Scotiabank
- Thyssenkrupp AG (TKA:GR) (TYEKF) PT Raised to EUR16 at Jefferies
- Berger Paints India Ltd. (BRGR:IN) PT Raised to INR750 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!