Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Kevin Grundy raised the price target on Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) to $168.00 (from $167.00) after the company delivered a beat in 3Q, including. +4% org sales growth driven by +7%/+22% in US/China. A lower operating margin was offset by non-op items and a lower tax rate, resulting in 3Q EPS of $1.26 vs. $1.19 Street. FY21 EPS/organic sales guidance was maintained despite noting greater commodity / freight / FX pressures.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "Our above consensus EPS ests. are little changed post PG's solid 3Q and reiterated FY21 guidance. Despite difficult C-19 comps/commodity concerns, P&G's flagship mkts remain very healthy (US/China +7%/22% in qtr), mkt share momentum continues (+40 bps YoY), and RGM tools (incl. pricing) should assuage mkt concerns re: P&G's EPS outlook. HPC/Bevs' group P/E still near 10+ yr low vs. S&P 500 w/ PG at ~22.5x well positioned to outperform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Peloton Interactive (PTON) to Neutral
- Why Loop Capital Maintained its PT on Virtu Financial (VIRT) Despite a Monster Beat
- Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) PT Raised to $46 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!