Primo Water Corporation (PRMW:CN) (PRMW) PT Raised to $20 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Canaccord Genuity analyst Derek Dley raised the price target on Primo Water Corporation (PRMW:CN) (NASDAQ: PRMW) to $20.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UniCredit S.p.A. (CRDI:MI) (UNCRY) PT Raised to EUR11 at Morgan Stanley
- Evolution Gaming Group AB (EVO:SS) (EVGGF) PT Raised to SEK1,440 at Morgan Stanley
- Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR57 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!