Primo Water Corporation (PRMW) PT Lowered to $21 at Jefferies After Conservative Outlook
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Kevin Grundy lowered the price target on Primo Water Corporation (NASDAQ: PRMW) to $21.00 (from $23.00) while maintaining a Buy rating. after the company delivered a strongquarter w/ 4Q revs of $505M coming in ~2% ahead of Street ests. and above the high-end of the co.'s guide of $470-500M. EBITDA of $98M beat guidance of $85-95M driven by better than expected performance in Europe, cost-cutting, synergy realization, and improved operating leverage in the Water Direct/Exchange residential business. The company's 1Q21 guide was mixed vs. Street w/revs of $455-485M (vs. Street $488M) and EBITDA of $70-75M (vs. Street $74M).
The analyst stated "PRMW's FY21 EBITDA guidance appears conservative as it implies modest LSD % underlying growth (ex-M&A/cost-syns/53rd wk in base) and does not include likely tuck-in M&A. We would also note that PRMW has now exceeded Street EBITDA ests. for seven consecutive qtrs, which should suggest improved visibility (and likely upside), despite the difficult macro backdrop." "PRMW has taken substantial steps tounlock latent value, incl. the divestiture of S&D Coffee/Tea and the acquisition of Primo.
We believe PRMW's transformation to a more stable and higher- growth/margin pureplay water biz remains under-appreciated."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $10.39 at GLJ Research
- Aristocrat Leisure (ALL:AU) (ARLUF) PT Raised to AUD37.48 at Goldman Sachs
- Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd. (1929:HK) (CJEWF) PT Raised to HK$16.10 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!