Premium Brands Holdings Corp. (PBH:CN) (PRBZF) PT Raised to Cdn$135 at Scotiabank
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Scotiabank analyst George Doumet raised the price target on Premium Brands Holdings Corp. (PBH:CN) (OTC: PRBZF) to Cdn$135.00 (from Cdn$128.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC:PM) (RBLAY) PT Raised to PHP25 at CLSA
- Hankook Tire Co Ltd (161390:KS) PT Raised to KRW50,000 at CLSA
- Aeon Co., Ltd (8267:JP) (AONNY) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!