Premium Brands Holdings Corp. (PBH:CN) (PRBZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$128 at Scotiabank
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
Scotiabank analyst George Doumet lowered the price target on Premium Brands Holdings Corp. (PBH:CN) (OTC: PRBZF) to Cdn$128.00 (from Cdn$131.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Transfers Coverage on Target Hospitality (TH), Upgrades to Outperform
- Renishaw Plc. (RSW:LN) (RNSHY) PT Raised to GBP63 at Goldman Sachs
- Seagate Technology (STX) PT Raised to $58 at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!