Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Raised to AUD26 at Citi
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Citi analyst Bryan Raymond raised the price target on Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) to AUD26.00 (from AUD25.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (601628:CH) (LFC) PT Lowered to HK$26 at Goldman Sachs
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $103 at Canaccord Genuity
- Oranogenesis Holdings (ORGO) PT Raised to $25 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!