Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Raised to AUD21.40 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Goldman Sachs analyst Lisa Deng raised the price target on Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) to AUD21.40 (from AUD19.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merida Industry Co Ltd. (9914:TT) PT Lowered to NT$190 at CLSA
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,000 at CLSA
- PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk (CPIN:IJ) (PPOKF) PT Lowered to R$6,800 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!