Precision Drilling (PD:CN) (PDS) PT Raised to Cdn$71 at Stifel Canada
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Stifel Canada analyst Cole Pereira raised the price target on Precision Drilling (PD:CN) (NYSE: PDS) to Cdn$71.00 (from Cdn$69.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Via Varejo SA (VVAR3:BZ) PT Lowered to R$5.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP8.90 at RBC Capital
- Holcim Ltd (HOLN:SW) PT Lowered to CHF50.30 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!