PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at CIBC
- Wall Street opens higher after virus-driven rout
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
CIBC analyst Jamie Kubik raised the price target on PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (OTC: PREKF) to Cdn$18.00 (from Cdn$17.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.80 at RBC Capital
- Essity AB (ESSITYB:SS) (ESSYY) PT Lowered to SEK265 at Deutsche Bank
- Applus Services SA (APPS:SM) PT Raised to EUR11.80 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!