PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$17.50 at Stifel Canada
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
Stifel Canada analyst Robert Fitzmartyn raised the price target on PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (OTC: PREKF) to Cdn$17.50 (from Cdn$17.25) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Starts Warby Parker Inc. (WRBY) at In Line
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Valens Semiconductor Ltd. (VLN) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!