Powszechna Kasa Oszczednosci Bank Polski SA (PKO:WA) (PSZKY) PT Raised to PLN37 at Societe Generale
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Societe Generale analyst Alan Webborn raised the price target on Powszechna Kasa Oszczednosci Bank Polski SA (PKO:WA) (OTC: PSZKY) to PLN37.00 (from PLN36.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amundi (AMUN:FP) (AMUDF) PT Raised to EUR79 at Goldman Sachs
- Roots Corp. (ROOT:CN) (RROTF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at TD Securities
- Takeuchi Mfg. Co., Ltd (6432:JP) (TKUGF) PT Raised to JPY3,400 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!