Powszechna Kasa Oszczednosci Bank Polski SA (PKO:WA) (PSZKY) PT Raised to PLN34.50 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
JPMorgan analyst Samuel Goodacre raised the price target on Powszechna Kasa Oszczednosci Bank Polski SA (PKO:WA) (OTC: PSZKY) to PLN34.50 (from PLN32.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TMX Group Ltd (X:CN) (TMXXF) PT Raised to Cdn$152 at Scotiabank
- Quixant PLC (QXT:LN) PT Raised to GBP2 at Canaccord Genuity
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OGRMF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!