Power Asset Holdings (6:HK) (HGKGF) PT Lowered to HK$50 at CLSA
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
CLSA analyst Shantnu Phutela lowered the price target on Power Asset Holdings (6:HK) (OTC: HGKGF) to HK$50.00 (from HK$55.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AGC Inc (5201:JP) (ASGLY) PT Raised to JPY6,120 at Nomura/Instinet
- MTY Food Group Inc. (MTY:CN) (MTYFF) PT Raised to Cdn$57.50 at Scotiabank
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.05 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!