Poste Italiane SpA (PST:MI) (PITAF) PT Raised to EUR14.50 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
JPMorgan analyst Ashik Musaddi raised the price target on Poste Italiane SpA (PST:MI) (OTC: PITAF) to EUR14.50 (from EUR13.70) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCH:LN) (CCHGY) PT Raised to GBP28 at Morgan Stanley
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Lowered to AUD32 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!