Porsche Automobil Holding SE (PSHG:GR) (POAHY) PT Raised to EUR112 at Barclays
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
Barclays analyst Christophe Boulanger raised the price target on Porsche Automobil Holding SE (PSHG:GR) (OTC: POAHY) to EUR112.00 (from EUR72.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Transfers Coverage on Target Hospitality (TH), Upgrades to Outperform
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Downgrades Knowles Corp (KN) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Downgrades Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!