Pop Mart International Group Ltd (9992:HK) PT Raised to HK$118.20 at CLSA
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs as Wall St indexes eye weekly gains
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
CLSA analyst Carol Xia raised the price target on Pop Mart International Group Ltd (9992:HK) to HK$118.20 (from HK$84.40) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Goldman Sachs
- Hana Financial Group (086790:KS) PT Raised to KRW51,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Lowered to R$67 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!