Polymetal international Plc. (POLY:LN) (POYYF) PT Lowered to GBP21 at Berenberg
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Berenberg analyst Oliver Grewcock lowered the price target on Polymetal international Plc. (POLY:LN) (OTC: POYYF) to GBP21.00 (from GBP23.30) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Glatfelter (GLT) to Market Perform
- ACC Ltd. (ACC:IN) PT Raised to INR2,100 at Goldman Sachs
- SMC Corp (6273:JP) (SMCAY) PT Raised to JPY58,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!