Pola Orbis Holdings Inc. (4927:JP) (PORBF) PT Lowered to JPY3,200 at CLSA
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar holds near 1-month high with Fed, Evergrande eyed
CLSA analyst Jun Kato lowered the price target on Pola Orbis Holdings Inc. (4927:JP) (OTC: PORBF) to JPY3,200.00 (from JPY3,400.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China New Higher Education Group Ltd. (2001:HK) PT Lowered to HK$5.80 at CLSA
- Aeroflot PJSC (AFLT:RM) PT Lowered to RUB92 at Goldman Sachs
- China Education Group Holdings Ltd. (839:HK) PT Lowered to HK$18.50 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!