Playside Studios Ltd (PLY:AU) PT Raised to AUD0.80 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street regains some ground with help from easing virus fears
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
Canaccord Genuity analyst Benn Skender raised the price target on Playside Studios Ltd (PLY:AU) to AUD0.80 (from AUD0.44) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Canopy Growth Corp (WEED:CN) (CGC) at Underweight
- Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (SCBFY) PT Lowered to GBP5.70 at JPMorgan
- VIB Vermoegen AG (VIH1:GR) PT Raised to EUR43 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!