Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp. (PZA:CN) (PZRIF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at TD Securities
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
TD Securities analyst Derek Lessard raised the price target on Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp. (PZA:CN) (OTC: PZRIF) to Cdn$15.00 (from Cdn$14.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vistry Group PLC (VTY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP10.46 at Jefferies
- Makita Corp. (6586:JP) (MKTAY) PT Lowered to JPY2,900 at Jefferies
- Persimmon Plc. (PSN:LN) (PSMMY) PT Lowered to GBP19.02 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!