Piper on China EVs: 'China Picture Book Reveals Rising EV Penetration, and this Time it's Sustainable' (TSLA)
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analyst Alexander Potter comments "See pages 2-30 for this month's edition of the China Picture Book. The charts reveal some notable trends in the electric vehicle (EV) space, where Tesla and a few others are pushing penetration higher. Unlike in the past, we think this latest increase in EV sales is probably sustainable, due to higher EV quality and lower reliance on subsidies. Also, in the broader auto market, strength in August suggests that an upward revision to our 2020 forecast may be necessary."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Launches Plaid, Reinforcing Impressive Performance Focus - Credit Suisse
- Tesla (TSLA) Energy Regaining Ground - Veritas Investment Research
- SFS Group AG (SFSN:SW) (SFSLF) PT Raised to CHF147 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!