Piper Sandler Upgrades Rapid7 (RPD) to Overweight
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Ron Owens upgraded Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $100.00 (from $95.00).
The analyst comments "We are upgrading RPD to Overweight and increasing our 12-month price objective to $100. We believe that underlying momentum of the broader platform (beyond just VM) is likely to sustain into 2021, as both digital transformation and Sunburst support current strong fundamental tailwinds. We view the upcoming analyst day (March 10th) as a potential event catalyst, with further color around the breadth of the solution set as security transformation solutions now carry responsibility for the majority of ARR growth in the coming year. Given recent market weakness, we believe investors should be opportunistic."
Shares of Rapid7 closed at $81.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Southern Copper (SCCO) to Sell
- Credit Suisse Upgrades SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHF) to Neutral
- PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$8.55 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!