Piper Sandler Assumes Otonomy (OTIC) at Overweight, PT Raised to $6
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Christopher Raymond assumes coverage on Otonomy (NASDAQ: OTIC) with an Overweight rating while raising the price target to $6.00 (from $5.00).
The analyst commented, "While the P3 failure of Otividex this past February represented a setback for the company, we would argue that at current levels the stock reflects little if any value for a full pipeline of targeted agents for the ear, two of which (OTO-313 and OTO-413) have already demonstrated POC efficacy with additional validating readouts expected mid-2022. With shares trading at a discount to peers (OTIC’s EV is <$50M vs a peer group closer to ~$170M), we think the setup is favorable for OTIC shares. Now modeling only OTO-313 and OTO-413, we derive a SoP valuation of $6/sh, representing compelling upside."
Shares of Otonomy closed at $2.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd (2777:HK) (GZUHF) PT Lowered to HK$5.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Marathon Gold Corp (MOZ:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at CIBC
- Pidilite Industries Ltd (PIDI:IN) PT Raised to INR2,100 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!