Piper Sandler Assumes Otonomy (OTIC) at Overweight, PT Raised to $6
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Sandler analyst Christopher Raymond assumes coverage on Otonomy (NASDAQ: OTIC) with an Overweight rating while raising the price target to $6.00 (from $5.00).
The analyst commented, "While the P3 failure of Otividex this past February represented a setback for the company, we would argue that at current levels the stock reflects little if any value for a full pipeline of targeted agents for the ear, two of which (OTO-313 and OTO-413) have already demonstrated POC efficacy with additional validating readouts expected mid-2022. With shares trading at a discount to peers (OTIC’s EV is <$50M vs a peer group closer to ~$170M), we think the setup is favorable for OTIC shares. Now modeling only OTO-313 and OTO-413, we derive a SoP valuation of $6/sh, representing compelling upside."
Shares of Otonomy closed at $2.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Bombardier Inc. (BBD/B:CN) (BDRBF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.20 at TD Securities
- Indra Sistemas SA (IDR:SM) (ISMAY) PT Raised to EUR8 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!