Piper Jaffray Starts Match Group (MTCH) at Overweight
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray initiates coverage on Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $21.00.
Analyst Sam Kemp says "Tinder and the hot mess of Match brands still lookin' fine". He sees potential still for Tinder as current and future paid features drive higher paid subs. He also believes legacy platforms like OKCupid are beginning to stabilize.
Shares of Match Group closed at $16.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Vaxart Inc. (VXRT) at Overweight
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Limited (6807:JP) (JPAVF) PT Raised to JPY2,500 at Morgan Stanley
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR365 at Edelweiss Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!