Piper Jaffray Said Apple (AAPL) To Introduce Redesigned iMacs Tomorrow
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Piper Jaffray Comments on Apple (AAPL). The firm said, "We believe Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) will introduce redesigned iMacs at a press event tomorrow (8/7). The iMac has not been updated in 334 days vs. a product average of 168. Since early this summer when AppleInsider first issued the story, we have been anticipating an iMac update with a radically new form-factor. If Apple releases a new iMac tomorrow, we believe it may provide upside to our Sept. quarter Mac estimate of 1.9m. We also believe a new iMac would shift investor focus away from the early stages of iPhone sales and back onto the more significant story of Mac market share growth. In calendar Q207, worldwide Mac market share rose to a historical high of 3.0% (up from 2.6% in March and 2.5% in Dec.)." The firm maintains their Outperform rating and a $211 price target.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
- Apple (AAPL) 30-day option implied volatility at 41
- BP Plc. (BP:LN) (BP) PT Raised to GBP4.20 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!