Piper Jaffray Downgrades iRobot Corporation (IRBT) to Neutral
- Futures climb as banking crisis fears abate
- Lululemon surges 15% on earnings, guidance beat; Stifel says shares still 'undervalued'
- UBS brings back Sergio Ermotti as CEO to oversee Credit Suisse takeover
- Micron Q2 results fall short of estimates amid weaker demand; bottom seen as deeper than expected
- UBS shakeup, chipmaking cheer, SBF bribery charge - what's moving markets
Get Alerts IRBT Hot Sheet
4 Buy, 10 Hold, 1 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 8 | Down: 10 | New: 31
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ: IRBT) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $35.00 (from $34.00) on valuation.
Analyst Troy Jensen commented: "While we remain upbeat on the mid-long term opportunity for iRobot, we have opted to take a more balanced stance given the recent run up in the stock. We remain bullish on iRobot’s new marketing initiatives and focus on the connected home, but see limited upside to Q4 estimates and 2016 guidance. Given iRobot is de-emphasizing investments in Defense & Security and Telepresence coupled with the fact that 2016 consensus is at the upper end of recent annual growth rates (14% versus 10-14% over the past 3 years), we see limited upside to 2016 consensus revenue estimates. Given our belief in the home robotics and connected home markets, we would be more constructive if the stock were to pullback, but believe shares are fairly valued at current levels. As a result, we are downgrading the stock to Neutral from Overweight, but increasing our price target to $35 (from $34)."
The firm lifted FY 2016 EPS from $1.50 to $1.54 and FY 2017 EPS from $1.90 to $1.97.
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on iRobot Corporation click here. For more ratings news on iRobot Corporation click here.
Shares of iRobot Corporation closed at $35.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daiwa Securities Starts Deere (DE) at Outperform (2)
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP56 at Macquarie
- Needham & Company sees positive risk/reward on Rivian (RIVN) into 1Q delivery data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!