Pinnacle Renewable Holdings Inc (PL:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$11.30 at BMO Capital
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
BMO Capital analyst Jonathan Lamers raised the price target on Pinnacle Renewable Holdings Inc (PL:CN) to Cdn$11.30 (from Cdn$9.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Hold on Less Likely Dividend Cut
- Corus Entertainment (CJR/B:CN) (CJREF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Tesla (TSLA) to Buy, 'our focus shifts to storage'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!