Ping Identity Holding Corp. (PING) PT Raised to $38 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Matthew Hedberg raised the price target on Ping Identity Holding Corp. (NYSE: PING) to $38.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst comments "While COVID will likely continue to be a slight headwind in the near term (embedded in guidance), we believe Ping has an attractive opportunity in a hybrid work environment once demand stabilizes post COVID as we look for ARR to stabilize and potentially accelerate in 2021. Maintain OP rating and increase PT to $38 from $35 on multiple expansion."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) PT Raised to EUR9.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Standard Life Aberdeen Plc. (SLA:LN) (SLFPY) PT Raised to GBP3.76 at Goldman Sachs
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!