Ping An Insurance (2318:HK) (PNGAY) PT Raised to HK$64 at Jefferies
- Futures tick higher as investors brace for inflation data
- Twitter Saga Forces Musk to Sell $6.9 Billion of Tesla Shares, Says He's Done Selling
- Coinbase (COIN) Stock Drops on Narrowed User Guidance, Analysts Cut Price Targets
- Meta Platforms (META) Raises $10 Billion After Completing First-ever Bond Offering
- Trade Desk Surges on Strong Results and Outlook, Analyst Praises 'Exceptional' Execution
Jefferies analyst Sam Wong raised the price target on Ping An Insurance (2318:HK) (OTC: PNGAY) to HK$64.00 (from HK$60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ever Sunshine Lifestyle Services Group Ltd (1995:HK) PT Lowered to HK$5.40 at UBS
- Megaport Ltd. (MP1:AU) (MGPPF) PT Lowered to AUD15.55 at UBS
- Hydro One Ltd. (H:CN) (HRNNF) PT Raised to Cdn$38 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!