Ping An Bank Co Ltd. (000001:CH) PT Raised to RMB27.40 at CIMB
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
CIMB analyst Michael Chang raised the price target on Ping An Bank Co Ltd. (000001:CH) to RMB27.40 (from RMB26.00) while maintaining a Add rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Maintains ONEOK Inc (OKE) at Neutral, PT Raised to $53 (correction)
- McKesson (MCK) PT Raised to $205 at Mizuho Securities
- Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA) PT Raised to $55 at Mizuho Securities on COVID-19 Tailwinds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!