Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. (PNE:CN) (PIFYF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.90 at Stifel Canada
- Solid earnings lift mood on Wall Street ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Stifel Canada analyst Cody Kwong raised the price target on Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. (PNE:CN) (OTC: PIFYF) to Cdn$0.90 (from Cdn$0.70) while maintaining a Speculative Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (UPMKY) PT Lowered to EUR35.50 at Credit Suisse
- Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (FRRVY) PT Raised to EUR32 at Morgan Stanley
- Vinci SA (DG:FP) (VCISY) PT Raised to EUR110 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!