Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wall St ends down as two-day rally fizzles on data, Fed message
- S&P 500 Bounce Reportedly Powered by a Significant Options Trade
- Oil Jumps on OPEC+ 'Deep Cut'; Biden Hints at More SPR Releases
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
Nomura/Instinet analyst Kyoichiro Shigemura lowered the price target on Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) to JPY2,400.00 (from JPY2,500.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (ACOPF) PT Lowered to AUD5.25 at Credit Suisse
- Rieter Holding AG (RIEN:SW) PT Lowered to CHF88 at UBS
- Citi Says Avantor (AVTR) Selloff is 'Overdone', Upgrades to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!