Piedmont Lithium Ltd. (PLL:AU) (PLLL) PT Raised to AUD1.55 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Canaccord Genuity analyst Reg Spencer raised the price target on Piedmont Lithium Ltd. (PLL:AU) (NASDAQ: PLLL) to AUD1.55 (from AUD1.35) while maintaining a Spec. Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brenntag AG (BNR:GR) (BNTGY) PT Raised to EUR100 at Berenberg
- Jenoptik AG (JEN:GR) PT Lowered to EUR25 at Deutsche Bank
- Bakkavor Group Plc. (BAKK:LN) PT Lowered to GBP1.10 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!