Photo from Tesla (TSLA) Delivery Hub Shows Long Lines, Justifies $4000 Price Target - Chowdhry
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Equities Research analyst Trip Chowdhry, who just set a decade-end price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) of $4,000, said this one picture from his Dec. 31 factory and delivery hub check is enough to send the stock to his target.
Chowdhry said the photo illustrates heavy customer demand for Tesla's, which he said is an even bigger phenomenon than Apple's iPhone. "Have you ever seen customers lining up to buy Cars?", Chowdhry rhetorically asks.
During his Dec. 31 visit, the analyst noted the company delivered at least 1,000 vehicles. He said about "75% were TSLA Model 3 Dual Motor Long Range (~$50K), and the remaining 25% were Model 3 Performance (~$60K), Model S (~$85K), Model X (~$85K)" He said only a handful were Standard Range Plus (~$40K).
Chowdhry noted that CEO Elon Musk was there with his Mom for almost the whole day.
The analyst said it is clear Tesla is taking customers away from Toyota, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Discussing a Low-Cost Battery Supply Deal With China's EVE - Report
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
- Morgan Stanley Says Buy Tesla (TSLA) on Weakness, Reiterates Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!