Phoenix Group (PHNX:LN) (PHXXF) PT Lowered to GBP8.78 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Morgan Stanley analyst Louise Miles lowered the price target on Phoenix Group (PHNX:LN) (OTC: PHXXF) to GBP8.78 (from GBP8.88) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Raised to SEK98 at Goldman Sachs
- BHP Billiton PLC. (BLT:LN) (BBL) PT Raised to GBP26.40 at JPMorgan
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR32 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!