Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. (PEY:CN) (PEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Scotiabank
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Scotiabank analyst Jason Bouvier raised the price target on Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. (PEY:CN) (OTC: PEYUF) to Cdn$10.00 (from Cdn$8.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Square (SQ) PT Raised to $350 at Needham & Company on Afterpay Deal
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) PT Lowered to $48 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!